Wallwater Electric High School “Youth Response” Assessment for Students Soon to Graduate
Please answer out the following questions using CLEAR AND LEGIBLE handwriting.
1. Your full name:
2. Describe your household- how many live there, what condition is it in, etc.
Ten people it is a mess etc.
3. Have you done well academically at W.E.H.S.?
3b. If your answer was “NO,” how could you have done better?
4. What classes did you enjoy particularly?
Physical Science Arithmetic
5. What sort of EXTRA-CURRICULAR, SCHOOL ORGANIZATION activities have you participated in?
Young Women’s Athletic Group Annual Science Fair
6. What are your hobbies outside of school?
Sometimes I read books, newspaper, magzine Spend time with friends
8. ETHICS & MORALS. If you found ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS on the sidewalk, what would you do?
Spend it wiseley
9. AMBITIONS & ASPIRATIONS. What do you intend to do after graduating? CONSIDER Young men, will you be able to FINANCIALLY SUPPORT A FAMILY?
Move out get married go to college
10. PRIDE & APPEARANCES. We remind students that they represent Wallwater Electric High School, as well as the town of Wallwater, even when outside of school. With this in mind, what would you consider to be your best feature? (POSTURE, DRESS, HYGIENE, ETC.)
I can get things done quickley
11. What skills do you possess that are likely to help you in the future?
See answer #10 I am also thrifty as well as smart
13. Share an interesting fact about yourself.
My hair used to be curlier
14. YOU HAVE NEARLY COMPLETED THE QUESTIONNAIRE. What is your most cherished memory from your time spent at Wallwater High School?
The minute I finished this questionnaire